Friday, December 3, 2010

Our tree 2010


I forgot to post the picture of our new fake xmas tree. It's cute, right? (sorry, I didn't rotate the photo)

We decided to go faux for a few reasons:

1) JP says that we saved one tree from being killed in the forest
2) I still found dried pine needles from last year's tree up 'til a couple of months ago
3) I won't be going back to France until mid-January and I didn't want to come home to find a dried up Charlie Brown tree with all our ornaments dangerously sagging on it. (cuz you know boys don't clean up and put away glass ornaments, etc like girls do)

Anyhoo...je present notre sapin de Noel! ta-da!

Oh sapin de Noel, oh sapin de Noel...how lovely are your (stiff plastic) branches (that smell like nothing)....lalalalalala :)

1 comment:

  1. I approve of the fakey, even though I grew up with one and never bonded with it. I'm just impressed you do it at all when you aren't in your French home for Christmas! Guess I gotta get crackin and get myself a REAL one just to be in the spirit!

    ReplyDelete