Monday, July 19, 2010

Brocante Fever

Last weekend the hubs and I hit the road back to Champagne to see some friends, drink some bubbly and check out the goods at the annual brocante in Charleville. Tu veux une armoire? Look no further. Begging for a buffet? Et voila! The sun was beating down so hard that the tar on the streets was melting- thank goodness I was wearing a crappy pair of Converse and not some cute sandals! ha.

With all the treasures to be found, I came away with a solo bag of pretty ribbon to jazz up future gifts. Believe me, ice cream grandma would've been in our back seat in a minute if we had somewhere fun to put her! (Thinking back, she'd look super-bon in our teeny backyard! Missed opportunity- crap.)

Oh well, there's always next year!
A toute de suite!

1 comment:

  1. I have JUST the nook for ice cream Gramma! Do you think she'll fit in the bulkhead? How would I get her home??

    I love Parisian treasures, and that you're going to see them so we can too!

    ReplyDelete