Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Sweet Girl


I just wanted to take a moment to say that I truly miss my girl, Maddie. We met on February 14th, 2000 and we had to say goodbye on June 26th, 2010. Madeline was with me for 10 1/2 years of her life, and I'm awfully glad she decided to let me provide her forever home. She was my sweet, loving and often crazy dog for a long time, and I miss her. I'm grateful she stayed with me as long as she could, and even more grateful she's somewhere lounging in the sun and chasing small critters to her hearts content.

Thanks to both Kristina and Gracie for being so good to her, and giving her just what she always wanted: companionship and love.


1 comment:

  1. This totally made me cry. I miss your stories about coming home and her letting off super stink bombs from eating too many avocados! sigh. Dogs are such wonderfully loving creatures. Thinking of you and giving you a huge hug. Listen to the quote at the end of the nienie video...it's fills my heart every time I need comfort. I love you Ruthie!

    ReplyDelete