Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's OFFICIAL...ete est ici enfin!

Summer, oh how I love thee...let me count the ways...

UN...Merci, I'm dying to take you guys there!
I
t's like Anthropologie on crack and it's a guaranteed 'love at first sight' moment. I mean, check out the cuteness that greets you at the door! Even they are announcing the arrival of my favorite time of year...sigh, just lovely. I could stay in this store all day. Three levels of retail happiness filled with a chotchki lovers delights.

DEUX...design shops filled with oodles of cool stuff like these lamps. Me likey!
TROIS...what's summer's day without a little froyo (yes, it's faux Pinkberry, but who cares!) and a little street entertainment?



ET VOILA!!!









2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh Gracie... I can't wait to visit that shop!it looks like Anthro on it's best best day... danger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read about Merci, and even tried to get one of their wrap bracelets! DEF a must. Anthro is looking a little tired - gasp - these days anyway. Still great displays, but I miss the old days.

    ReplyDelete